Research scholarship offered to M. Sc. students interested in management accounting, management control or the accounting profession. The students can be enrolled in a program with thesis or supervised project. The number of scholarships offered is based on the available funds.
Scholarship awarded by
Chaire internationale CPA de recherche en contrôle de gestion
These scholarships are designed to help students finance their research projects or activities related to their field of study (ex.: research internships, supervised project or thesis).
Dates and amounts
Application period ended
Term Fall 2020
1 scholarship(s) of $3,500.00
From August 17 to September 15, 2020
Applicants meeting the following conditions are eligible for this scholarship.
Student status in Canada
Field of study
|Study program||Specializations||Min nb of credits completed||Max nb of credits completed||Minimum recommended GPA|
|M. Sc.||All||9||45||N / A|
Special eligibility requirements
- Has successfully completed at least one semester of studies in the program
- Have an excellent university record
- Le sujet du mémoire/ projet supervisé doit être pertinent à la mission des chaires de recherche
The following criterion will be used to evaluate application files:
- Academic excellence: 40%
- Quality of the research presented: 30%
- Relevance of the research topic to the Chair's mission: 30%
How to submit your application
Application must include
- Scholarship Form - CPA International Research Chair in Management Control
- Reference letter from Research Director
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of most recent HEC Montréal transcript (a copy from HEC en ligne is acceptable)
If the application is not submitted as required, it will be considered incomplete and could be rejected without notice.
Please visit http://chairecontroledegestion.hec.ca/en/?noredirect=en_US for more details. Payment: - The scholarship is for a period of 6 months and will be paid monthly. - The scholarship payments will start as soon as the student has completed 18 credits in his M.Sc. program and the subject of the thesis/supervised project has been submitted and approved.
For more information
Share this page