Scholarship awarded to student intending to do research-oriented studies at the M. Sc. Program* and who have completed their undergraduate studies with a first-class average (in French only). The objective of these scholarships are to foster students' interest in research and financially assist the best applicants in undertaking or continuing a Master's program in disciplines related to the social sciences, humanities, arts and literature. The Fonds encourage students to lead and carry out transfer activities whenever relevant. The scholarship is renewable once.
Scholarship awarded by
Fonds de recherche du Québec - Société et culture (FRQSC)
These scholarships are designed to help students finance their research internships or their thesis or dissertation project.
Dates and amounts
Term Fall 2019
Scholarship(s) of $17,500.00
Until October 9, 2019
Applicants meeting the following conditions are eligible for this scholarship.
Student status in Canada
Field of study
|Study program||Specializations||Min nb of credits completed||Max nb of credits completed||Minimum recommended GPA|
|M. Sc.||International business-Thesis, Applied financial econ.-Thesis, Account. Control Audit-Thesis, Technologies de l'information, Digit. Business Transf.-Thesis, Logistics, Hum. Res. management, Finance-Thesis, Marketing-Thesis, Prod. & Ops Management, Accounting, Applied Economics-Thesis, Entrep.-Intrap.-Innov.-Thesis, Strategy-Thesis, Management-Thesis, Organization Studies, Organizational Develop.-Thesis, Social Innovation Mngt-Thesis||N / A||N / A||3.7|
Special eligibility requirements
- See the organization's website for all the details regarding the eligibility criteria.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate application files:
- Evaluation criteria are determined externally to HEC Montreal: 100%
How to submit your application
Application must include
- Consult the organization's website for a list of documents to be provided.
- Presentation of the information session on granting agency scholarships - Master's level
If the application is not submitted as required, it will be considered incomplete and could be rejected without notice.
- Candidates must have completed at least 12 months in the program by the next April 30th following the competition. - Candidates planning to start their M.Sc. during the following year (winter and fall) are eligible. * students enrolled to the supervised project stream are eligible, but they must switch to the thesis stream once the scholarship is awarded.
For more information
Share this page